View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2014, 21:03 (Ref:3448306)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Aysedasi....you are starting to come around by showing interest in the disinterested Finn
On the contrary, I've been interested in him for some time. Despite his WDC, I've never been much of a fan and I didn't expect him to do much when he made his comeback as I doubted his motives for doing so. But that's just my opinion. Unless he is able to repeat his respectable performance at Spa for the rest of the season, I hope he does the gracious thing and retires again. But I shall continue to watch his interest.... with interest.