Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2020, 15:17 (Ref:3962506)   #3764
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Do the drivers' helmets have to differentiate?

The cars already have driver numbers and differing T-bars - is any further differentiation required?
personally i dont think so.

and beyond the T-bar one has the on screen graphics indicating the running order and for close ups they typically have the drivers name graphic on the screen. and then there are the commentators who for the most part say the right name.

for sure, before the days of HD/UHD broadcasts and on screen graphic programs a uniform helmet colour/pattern was more important but that was a long long time ago.