View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2017, 00:45 (Ref:3767709)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
One of the places is the same, I suspect, as where you checked: racingcircuits.info. I also have links to the back-ups of the old racingcircuits.net. There's the Italian site, with much of the material in English too, known as "CIRCUITI", which although updates stopped a couple years ago, is still quite thorough, and largely up to date.

Beyond that, as I noted, I check full-race videos for a range of series.

And then I have a variety of print sources on hand. I have an encyclopedia of F1 circuits covering up through Sochi. There's a general book on (mostly) top-level racing circuits from 1999. I have a general motorsport encyclopedia done in conjunction with RACER from 2003, and one that's good for older stuff, published in 1971.

Here and there, I'll consult one of the two or three main race results databases online.

That covers the major bases.
Thanks.