View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2018, 15:12 (Ref:3816516)   #130
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Intellectual property is a valuable thing to hold onto these days.

Stuff like patents, stuff like registered trademarks, stuff like registered designes can be worth something to someone if the interest is there..

For example, the actual brand name ‘Holden Motorsport’ might be just the kind of thing that a former local motor manufacturer, now importer might like to hang onto. Especially since it has a 30+ year connection to the Holden brand.

So... you have to wonder why the trademark ‘Holden Motorsport’ was cancelled back in 2012... no money to keep the trademark listing fees ticking?

There is the ASIC-registered business name ‘Holden Motorsport’ still wandering around too. A quick search at the places that do searches like that consider the business name ‘Holden Motorsport’ might be entrusted to a former media operative that ran their communications show for a looooooooong time until just recently...

Maybe 888 should buy the name for fun... their current role seems like Holden Motorsport anyway

Presuming any of this actually happened
This sort of post really P's me off, "I know more than you know so I am more important" sort of thing.