Thread: Zak Brown
View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2018, 15:43 (Ref:3792299)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
Actually, McLaren have form for this - "A Season with McLaren" from the 93 season was a six parter shown on BBC 2 over the winter of 94 and very good actually. Ron was heavily involved and showed his many sides, some good, some not so as is Ron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
And yes I was thinking of that BBC Documentary too when the above poster said that Ron probably wouldn’t do a documentary.
didnt realize this. have something to watch this weekend now...if i can find it online.

look forward to it. thanks