View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2017, 20:52 (Ref:3771595)   #133
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post

Guys and gals. It's time for me to repost this shot of Bernard's. That (of course) means that I've reached the point in my annual story of trying to work out who was at the meeting! Obviously I know the names of most of the regulars, however my memory for faces is a lot stronger these days than my memory for names!

So to start a list off, here are some names - can you please fill in those I've not yet recorded -

Ayse
Bentley03
tonypowe
Kpy
CTD
nobster
PascaLM
Amandine
Vincent
batmobile
Axel
Bernard B
Victor_RO
Dani Filth
GT6
Elaviel
RBlanshard
claude2cv
kpkorsager
Mike ('Vincent's Replacement')
ss_collins
GTfour
ATLFalconsFAN
Madkart
Giba
willxr50
Dyson Mazda

I think Mal was there too but I don't see him in the photo.

There are other faces there too that I recognise only too well but I'm kicking myself as names aren't coming immediately to my brain. So can those I have shamefully failed to identify (put it down to increasing senility!) please speak up...... Ta.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Oct 2017 at 16:46.