View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2018, 18:32 (Ref:3814134)   #74
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
What a fun race. And ZERO commercials all race on espn2! That is amazing!
You know, until I read your comment, I hadn’t noticed! I should have, but was so engrossed in the race (a great thing), that I didn’t stop to wonder about the lack of interruptions. I wonder why they did this. Apologies for the mess that was the first race? Maybe they truly just don’t know what to do with respect to the timing of when to take breaks? I personally hope they continue this, but can’t imagine they will? Cross your fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Really thought Kimi should have gone over to the crew member after getting out of the car. At least check on him.
My wife and I thought the same. I know the mechanic was being attended to, but I would tend to think Kimi could have put it all together as to what happened (I don’t think they told him on the radio what happened other than to stop) and checked in vs straight to the garage.

While TR was helped by double RBR retirement, even if the retirements had not happened it would’ve been an epic result for TR and Gasly. It was epic either way. He still finished ahead of a slew of cars that could have been in his position.

And oh my! What about poor Williams?

Richard