View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2017, 19:51 (Ref:3755206)   #38
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jee View Post
ACO needs to create a LMPe class for electric prototypes.
This is what the market demands, this is what the manufacturers demand.
I remember shot down for almost that verbatim in 2011. Not on here, but still, how much things can change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Modern "fans" and potential fans have a completely different set of expectations .. and generally are less willing to commit time, attention, and energy (to anything.) They want immediate gratification, sensory overload, constant variety ... they need to have three data streams running all the time or they fall asleep.
If you have say, say it to my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
If FIA has a single member with a brain, s/he will insist on a few things: low cost to competitors, short events, short circuits, in-city circuits.
That's a big if.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Maybe Toyota could run 4 cars at LM next year. Two from Toyota and two from Lexus. Although with their luck a 'Lexus' would win.
Or 7, or 59.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'm a tech junkie, but as long as we're having fans vote on who gets a faster car, I'm not interested. I've watched it a few times and try to get into it, but it feels like a joke because of things like that.
I don't recall having seen it even used since Marrakesh. It's about as helpful as Driver of the Day to be frank.