Thread: Diecast/Models How do you display yours?
View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2004, 21:11 (Ref:1154473)   #15
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
They're nice cabinets, Nige, I'll probably buy one for my office when I've finally filled my new cabinets which I've just bought! I didn't like the look of them, to be honest, from the flyer I picked up from Picture Pride but was really quite impressed when I went to their workshops to collect mine on the way back from Manchester the other day. I can heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking...!

Here is my (pretty poorly filled at present!) display cabinet - which I commissioned Picture Pride to build for me. Looks kinda pathetic up against the one in the original link I posted!

There are still two or three gaps in the Senna 1:18 collection as I am waiting for them to be delivered. I am hoping to fill the bottom cabinet with winning LM cars and I am considering adding a number of Nascar cars too - how times changes, eh - who'd have thought I'd become a 'Nastycar' fan!!! hehe