View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2011, 14:31 (Ref:2935009)   #7
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Johansson must be itching to get back into a prototype. He was talking about leasing an ARX-01e, and now he seems to have moved on to LMP2. Choosing the Lola seems like the safe choice as they would have no problem acquiring one in time for Petit. Wouldn't they have to get a new build ARX-01g from Wirth/HPD if they went that route? With Level 5 getting two of those built right now, I wonder what the build delay would be?
Oreca can knock those chassis out pretty qiuck , ala RML . Not sure exactly what Wirth does with them. Wasnt Wirth sold to Virgin F1 ?

I wouldnt be surprised with the popularity of the chassis , if Oreca dont have a few already available , especially considering the interest in the chassis .

Not doing so bad with the LC70 chassis , remembering what some arrogant thorn said about it years ago ..... Undrivable was the decsription .

Johansson , still a brilliantly quick driver .

Lola for me is a bad choice . You gotta do all the installation yourself ..... HPD would be better , but who knows . Level 5 got rid of their Lola/HPD ..... answer that question .

Last edited by The Badger; 2 Aug 2011 at 14:39.