Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2017, 05:11 (Ref:3720539)   #1273
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
At least I'm trying to actually debate my point, and make clear what I've been trying to say amidst a mess of misunderstanding, rather than attacking anybody who dares not agree with it.
Debate would actually involve intelligence and an ability to develop in idea, sadly your posts show you are a broken record of because I said so. No actual USEABLE ideas are posted, no speed them up by doing x, y or z. But rather I think no one would want to buy a car that isn't faster, and yet wait what's that?? I hear LMP3 cars actually running. Oops, guess your point was VERY far off the mark. You can NOT make a conclusion that no one would want to run an LMP3 because you think they aren't fast enough. Teams have purchased, drivers have raced and they are building more. But then I guess concrete sales shown by cars on track means nothing to you.

Please try debate by responding with a team, a driver, a SINGLE PERSON in racing who has said LMP3 is too slow and they can't sell it. Even one, a single person who is in the position to actual run a car. That would actually be debate, saying I'm right, I'm right, you'll see I'm right is not debate. Well unless you're Melissa McCarthy's alter ego.