Old 14 Nov 2017, 17:05 (Ref:3780410)   #184
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Sorry I missed that! And good for Chase.

Yeah I looked for this earlier and noticed Jayski stopped (or was asked to stop) in 2016. And if this is true, Truex is your champ.

I've not cried for NASCAR since February of 2001, when it all died for me (in hindsight, of course).

But to the specific question, if Kyle wins, he'd still be only a playoff champ and not a true champ, b/c the sport is no longer relevant. To me, that is. I really have a hard time caring either way.
#11 cut the dog leg and pulled a slide job on the #24. Chase was stone cold about it, he followed the three tap rule, two nudges then a bump and run. Afterwards he said he was just racing him how he races me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=fbcxaGJmQNg

I much prefer the old jayski site to the new one. It takes 5 minutes to load a gigabyte of adverts then crashes. I guess them that be threatened him with "actions detrimental to stock car racing" for dissing the play offs.

At least little Busch sister will have completed a whole season this time if he is crowned champion. I hope they get rid of this dumb system asap.