View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2007, 17:28 (Ref:1877809)   #65
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Two great posts, Biff, and I agree. I would say that I am as much an environmentalist (and have been so since long before it became PC) as anybody, but there are always some who will go well over the top, especially if the target is a relatively soft one. However, given the amount of money generated by motorsport related businesses operating over here, the target might prove to be a bit chewier than they think!

And Woolley, get along to some historics, or a few FIA or British GT rounds. You still get some great sounds there. Even something relatively muted like the 24 hour Duller Motorsport BMW Z4M Coupe or Aston Vantage V8 N24 sound great if you are standing behind them at Luffield an they wail their way through Woodcote onto the pit straight.