View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2016, 09:43 (Ref:3686182)   #184
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There is no excuse for litter, that's atrocious. I would be looking at drones or something to try and find culprits and fine them.

Problem is, if you go to an NT site or FC land, they don't even provide bins anymore anywhere, they just expect you to get rid of it yourself, which I find utterly stupid. I get it and the point they are making, but surely they are shooting themselves in the foot just to save a few quid on a Biffa truck coming round once a week!

Single venues now are a no go for rally fans, unless you break the rules. I have been to a few, some at race tracks where the stages are fairly boring and some at proper venues where you are penned in and can only see the same stuff all day.

Unless you break ranks and go somewhere where there are no marshals. Which has obvious consequences.

Trouble is, this has two effects. If there is a crash, most fans will initially check to see if the crew are OK, they usually are so then you try and get the car going again, that is now impossible, you can't do it. Or, if the crash is more serious you can run down to a post or a suitable area to slow other crews down and/or inform the teams that something has happened. None of this is possible now.

It might be a tiny bit safer, but I would suspect a lot of crews are being left in stages and their cars and there might be nasty consequences at some times when a marshal team are nowhere near an accident, where a couple of fans might have been able to help or at least run somewhere to find it.

Panic nonsense from our resident group of moronic MSA dunces I am afraid. Cacking themselves over lawsuits instead of being proactive in the first place.