View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 12:35 (Ref:3727547)   #66
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Change of pace question...

Does anyone know what the deal was with the guy (maybe more than one) who was on a motorcycle doing burnouts on the front straight during the on podium interviews? It was joked about during the interviews, you could see Lewis watching what was going on while he wasn't actively being interviewed and the world feed showed it during at least two shots including one that looked like an official sheepishly putting a stop to the shenanigans. I can understand fans being allowed onto the track during the podium, but how do you get a motorcycle on track? Maybe a Bahraini elite who was pushing the envelope of his trackside access?

Richard