View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3741910)   #125
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
As a GT fan first and foremost, I have these thoughts: I would think (and hope) that a theoretical Porsche LMP1 withdrawal would not affect the Porsche GT program. Does not bother me one bit if Porsche stopped LMP1. If they stopped the GT though, then I'd be very upset. As much as I hated to see the end of the Viper and Falken Porsche programs. Still cheering for Porsche LMP1 victory this year of course.
I think there would be the proverbial icicles down below before the GT program was shuttered, especially with GTE/LM being competitive in 2 series. Now a car change from the 911 within a decade? That's another question and one that could melt down the servers here, S365 and Racer in minutes after an announcement like that.