Thread: New Design
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2007, 21:52 (Ref:1816988)   #37
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1
I HATE having to scroll towards the right to see the text.
Yes, there is a horizontal scroll on 800x600 resolution (or lower) however the analytics show that only a small (<8%) of the page displays in December were on an 800x600 screen. Of course you can always set your link to tentenths.com/forum instead of tentenths.com and then select "Solid" from the skin choices and it shouldn't revert to the new layout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand
I assume that selecting the desired skin in 'MY CP' will over-ride that?
Only if you use tentenths.com/forum as a link. Any visit to just tentenths.com will reset the My CP setting to the new design.