View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2014, 16:42 (Ref:3459577)   #7
rx-guru
Veteran

European Union
Western Lower Rhine area of Germany
rx-guru should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
North America (Canada) and South America (Argentina) count as different continents these days, so Asia (Turkey) would have not been necessary to follow the FIA rules for a World Championship series (races on three continents). However, I bet the promoter is already in contacts with potential organisers in Australia and Africa anyway, Morocco was already mentioned for 2014...

"Marc driving a car that I'm sure Ramona or David would pay to use is a surprise." Really?

Jacques Villeneuve was the disappointment of the year for me. Non-starter in at least 4 events and not making it into the Semi Finals of the 7 events he did is poor. And while Petter Solberg leads the series with 235 points Villeneuve claimed a total of 7... I have no idea if the prob is him or the car. If it would be the car one can only wonder that he nevertheless used it without complaining.