View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2014, 16:57 (Ref:3461819)   #18
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I think the Olsbergs team were the best prepared for the start of the season - they hit the ground running, marklund also to a slightly lesser extent. Hansen had a lot of problems early on with the new cars but seem to have got on top of that and caught up. Petters car has had suspension issues but he's managed to drag it along to the title (but the other PSRX car hasn't been a factor). LD I think have tried to expand too quickly (and possibly suffer from the same problem as Albatec - running a multi car team and driving is not easy).
I agree.

I doubt Doran has the quality to run a multi car team. He could better run only one car for himself or maybe even better join a big team like Hansen in the past.

At PSRX Petter is with distant the #1 driver. I don't think that's a good place for a 2nd driver.

Should Scott not just do like Jos Jansen? Operate a single car team and just have fun? Race in the European WRX rounds + some British rounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Villeneuve has been poor (when he's bothered to show up) but did anyone really expect anything else?
No. He was poor in the Peugeot LMP1 and NASCAR.