View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2017, 12:35 (Ref:3765859)   #681
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
It will be better just because Supercars is the organising body, just ask their fans.
It will be better because the fighting between the categories will stop, and the evolution of the category will be based on economics and sensibilities rather than the interests of any one ownership group.

What would be great to see would be a franchise system for GT3 to generate income for the teams from naming rights partners and supporting championship sponsors. That's not a year one quick fix, but to create the possibility for teams to compete at all rounds snd perhaps have their tyre bill covered has to be a logical way forward..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House