Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2018, 03:10 (Ref:3800848)   #18
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I don't bother with Autosport for teh news. I just goo-goo that stuff. And I usually find it on some other outpost of Brown's media empire that hasn't got a paywall.

All that said I think there's genuinely strong retro articles during the off-season. The race reports are on point, I like reading the national news. The features are good.

The magazine seems thinner -- on touch at least. And I'd rather a more comprehensive listing as to the live motorsport whether online or on the box. That would be something of real use to me that Autosport isn't doing adequately.

As for Alonso you do have to factor in the objective reality that people are going to be genuinely enthused by Alonso doing the multidisciplinary thing. It does hark back to Clark and all that stuff.