Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2018, 18:04 (Ref:3801047)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i feel that may be a case of F1 reporting overall rather then just an issue with the Z.Brown network.

as far as i can tell there is not much difference in the range of stories found on the ESPN F1 site(for example) vs autosport vs motorsport. and if it does seem Mclaren/Alonso heavy i am inclined to agree with Mike, that maybe Mclaren are just better at pushing their message then others.

one thing to add and this may be neither here nor there, but how has Ferrari's decision not to be as open with the media affected how F1 is reported?

all sites/publications seem to have a lack of Ferrari related articles/features/interviews which on the surface is strange given they are probably the most popular team in every market.