View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2017, 15:58 (Ref:3710507)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
question, how much (percentage wise) does a team spend on their chassis design and manufacture? is it an area of expense that is increasing or decreasing?

also we have seen how difficult things have been with customer engine programs over time and as the engines become more 'advanced'.

also i worry about providing the manus with an additional revenue stream (in effect another method for them to 'tax' the small teams) without first addressing the unequal distribution of prize money first.

to be honest though, i am not against the idea but am worried that it could just reinforce the current system rather than fix a problem.