View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2018, 15:57 (Ref:3791009)   #127
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It wasn't just 'a four year old' it was his nephew. And since when has Hamilton been bullying others? Judging by the haters you get on social media it seems the other way round...
I think posting a video on the internet, knowing you have millions following you, saying "what you're doing is wrong" is bullying. I don't think Lewis has a habit of bullying, certainly not. But what he did was a bit pathetic, especially for someone who dresses like he wants, goes out of his way to be different, and frankly, has played the "I'm being bullied" card before.

What this has to do with the thread is just a general discussion of how we treat women and how motorsport views certain things. We use women as decoration, and our star driver shames people who dress differently.

Some may not have a problem with that, but some do.