View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2017, 15:40 (Ref:3785057)   #111
pescaraproductions
Rookie

pescaraproductions should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Welcome, Pescara.

This release from Richard Culverhouse (U.K. Motorsport) received last night....

"Ok, so its been a while since my last Newsletter but I have been working hard in the background trying to piece together a exciting season for you next year. Working on the success of the ‘Classic and Modern’ Motorsport Festival at Mallory Park in June I can announce that it will be repeated in 2018, on Sunday June 10th.

In addition to Mallory I am organising a similar event at Snetterton (200) on Saturday September 22nd. A whole range of races with special emphasis on ‘classic’ and ‘modern’ cars, bikes and karts. Ideal for small groups of cars as well. I had hoped to also have a similar event at Cadwell on July 21st but unfortunately I lost the date. However I do have the possibility of having a day at Cadwell on Saturday August 25th (Bank Holiday) In addition, I am trying to get a weekend at Anglesey combined with a similar group.

For those of you who have ‘classic’ cars I have also managed to get an exclusive deal with the VSCC to run at their Oulton Park meeting on Saturday May 18th and Donington on June 24th. They have promised me a 20 minute race provided I can get a good grid. So guys, it’s up to you, if you want to race at these two VSCC events then please let me know so I can gauge the interest.

And finally I hope to have two races at Donington on Sunday July 15th. Races for both ‘Classic’ and ‘modern’ cars.

So the line up is:

Saturday May 12th – Oulton Park – Classic only
Sunday June 10th – Mallory Park - Classic and Modern Motorsport Festival
Sunday June 24th – Donington Park – Classic only
Sunday July 15th – Donington Park – Classic and modern races
Saturday August 25th – Cadwell Park - Classic and Modern Motorsport Festival
Saturday September 22nd – Snetterton - Classic and Modern Motorsport Festival
Plus possible weekend at Anglesey.

So please, let me know your thoughts on Oulton Park and Donington or anything other ideas you might have."
Thats brilliant to see it back i should really put up the footage i have of that meeting cos it was a major surprise that it was as good as it was, hopefully try and get it some exposure. Its nice to see folk from different clubs get together. I believe NSSCC arent going this year though.

2018 Northern sports and saloons championship calendar goes:

31/1st March/April - Oulton Park
21/22nd April - Croft
26/27th May - Snetterton
16/17th June - Knockhill
7/8th July - Cadwell Park
25th/26th August - Croft
8/9th September - Croft (TCR UK weekend)