View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2017, 03:06 (Ref:3727242)   #14
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep, the guy that made his tyres last best of anyone in race one, is the one guy that decides to pit in race 2. It's like RT just throw caution to the wind and just try something different for the hell of it, instead of thinking about what their advantage was in race 1. Markelov is the one guy that shouldn't have pitted. What about some of the runners that had very clear problems... they all stay out! And Leclerc as well, he didn't have too many issues in race 1, he just didn't have the pace of Nato and Markelov. Bold move from him and it made the race a classic as he stormed back through. I didn't think he could to it. Going by Fuoco's pace where he dropped from p2 to p10 in the last 10 laps perhaps Leclerc would have had the same issue if he didn't pit.

The way Rowland pushed Nato off the track on lap one causing him to puncture (typical Rowland tactics that get ignored because he's also fast) really had me rooting against him. I wonder what Nato could have done if he were still in it - probably would have won.

Good race though!!