View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2016, 10:45 (Ref:3616691)   #1
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What games do you play when you're not driving?

Everyone here will play racing games/sims, but what else do you play?

As life has gotten busier I've moved away from PC Gaming and towards console gaming. My partner has always been an Xbox fan so we've gotten an Xbox One. Despite the initial problems it's turned out to be a great system. Games I'm currently/recently playing:

Dishonored
Assassins Creed (Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate)
Watch Dogs
Rainbow Six Seige
The Division (open beta)

Games I'm waiting on:

The Division
Destiny (might pick this up cheap as the gun play felt quite good)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
DayZ
Assetto Corsa

If anyone else is interested in the Division then feel free to add me on XBL (dsellis08). As much as I loved the beta, the Dark Zone (PvP) only works properly in a group of 3-4. Lone Wolf didn't work at all. So if anyone wants to play in a group of people that won't turn on them, then feel free to add me!