View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3228580)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
We just got delivery of the yellow ones and they're quite funky. Now I'll have to order some orange ones!

I've changed the tshirt type so there is now a large range of colours - I've specifically put the orange ones on the shopping page for ease of use, but if you want a different colour, just select the style of tee and the logo you want. Once you go into it, you'll see that there are a range of colours that can be selected and it will give you a preview.

As this is a graphic, the logo/slogan will not change colour, so please stay away from the darker coloured tees as you will find that the logo/slogan will not be very visible.

If there are people who want white graphic on black/navy tee, then please let me know and I'll look at doing a reverse graphic for this.

No joy on the polo shirts I'm afraid - they have them but they only do pocket logos, not full sized slogans.