View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2016, 20:04 (Ref:3671088)   #55
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Unless Dixon wins again and he could, The Glen might be the last time we saw a Ganassi car with the Target livery win an IndyCar race.
And I got to see it with my Target fan son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I just want to know how Power and Kimball managed to get into each other and the other drivers managed to get by the corner without crashing
They both felt the need to push the issue, which both have a history of doing. Everyone else managed to work together on the fastest "turn" all day; not these two.