View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2017, 06:59 (Ref:3780899)   #296
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
since team mates:

2016 - Daniel defeats Max in points
2017 - Daniel defeats Max in points

Daniel - 406 points
Max - 349 points

Max too slow.
Here's where I am getting so confused with your argument:

You keep rattling off the line points, points, points, and using this to demonstrate that Max is slow.
But points are not a reflection of speed. Lap Times will show you the speed of a driver on the track in race conditions. In this measure, Max is destroying Daniel.

If Max is too slow, he is still the quickest driver in a Red Bull. So no wonder Daniel is waiting to decide his future.

Stay at Red Bull, Daniel is No.2 driver and will get beaten by Max.
Move to Mercedes, get beaten by Lewis.