Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 8 May 2017, 21:47 (Ref:3732336)   #2281
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
didnt want to start a new thread for this but motorsports.com has a article about the breakdown of the 2016 prize money.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...r-2017-903197/

obviously Ferrari made the most despite their 3rd place finish and while not discounting their importance to the series as a whole, this meant they made $108 million more than Force India who came in at 4th place last year.

i also dont like how Williams does not qualify for the Championship Constructors Bonus (CCB)....i guess its their fault for not being better at negotiating though.

no doubt their are numerous reasons for all of this... so here is to hoping the next round of negotiations lead to a more equal and even playing field!
I have mentioned this in the F1 finance thread, One should also note that Renault were constructors champions on 2 occasions (05 & 06)since McLaren last won one and don't have CCB bonus.