View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 20:36 (Ref:3770369)   #24
jjvincent
Racer

jjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
WELL SAID

With the Caddy news, they must be more accessible or they risk losing the great product they have put together.

I honestly never liked the Caddy programme, it was against the customer style of GT3

I'm fine with Factory support and factory drivers, but if you don't even sell your cars it's completely against the original ethos of GT3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What I didn't like is that GM had indicated that they were going to sell customer cars and then we all know that never happened.

At this point it's where PWC doesn't have to fit into the GM mantra of having it on TV. Now they can do what happens elsewhere and make it accessible to everyone at any time they want. The ALMS tried this back when it wasn't ready for prime time but it is today. Why not utilize a platform that is literally what everyone is going toward anyway. If you have your nose stuck in your phone, then why not have it be a live PWC race as opposed to some other race in Europe or losing interest in seeing the CBS race because you already know the results and what happened.

An option is to do a 15 minute streaming pre show where they interview the drivers and go over what happened the last few races. Then that leads into the actual streaming race. Who wouldn't want to hear from Long, Eversley, Hedlund, Chase or Grahovec before they go out to race?