View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2017, 09:34 (Ref:3748850)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsport Prospects View Post
Agreed. I believe the FIA want to move towards regional F3 series feeding into the main international series. At least that is what they have been saying publicly and I know that it is being actively looked at in North and South America. Whether its feasible is a whole other question. This will take a few years to sort out.
it's feasible, sure - i think euroformula is a good example of how that can work using the same car. more so than brdc f3, which i'm sure is a great little car but it doesn't really do anything worth spending a decent budget on. i'm not sure what the budget difference would be between those two though.