View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2017, 19:38 (Ref:3715368)   #55
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice reply "Chunder".

Well the lease for Stock Cars is almost up, and the stadium's fate is in the hands of Historic England.

I wonder how long before the residents of the new flats to be built on the current pits/car park, start complaining about "noise" from the new football stadium.

I realise the football stadium is only a wedge to get housing on land allocated for leisure. But I still cannot see the point of building 602 flats and a 10,000 or 20,000 seat football stadium on top of one another.

Sorry to read yesterday that Coventry has run its last meeting.

Wimbledon is advance ticket only this Sunday, and apparently is sold out. Brisca F1 numbers are sadly but not unsurprisingly looking low, but over 40 National Saloon Stock Cars booked in. Classic Hot Rods are back the week after. Then the final 2 meetings are advance ticket only. One last Banger night, then 1300cc Stock Cars, Superstox and a National Hot Rod World Qualifier to say goodbye to 55 years of racing in London.