View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2017, 20:07 (Ref:3740053)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well you will be pleased to know that after a very boring stay in Alencon, mostly in a surgical ward, and Helen fighting with the hospital and travel insurance company for my release we gave up when they said it would be tuesday next week before i could fly home, but if a family member came they would release me without a ransom being paid. So last night helen and harri took tunnel to france stayed in a hotel and then drove down collected me and drove back. I have great daughters. Any way now sporting the off cuts of a star wars storm trooper outfit ruddy uncomfortable but seem OK plenty of cuts scraps bruises burns and the damaged no1 vertebrae in my bum. Would love to stick to plan for tuesday but every one says do not do it. Got two days to see. Just to say thank you to everyone down there and particularly Vince who was bloody brilliant sorry to ruin your restful week/