View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2008, 15:18 (Ref:2231958)   #23
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtonowhere
This is one thing that really annoys me. Leave the guy alone. I feel he's a damn site better than some other commentators out there and I give him my full backing in a crisis. I mean do you guys and girls want a drool person telling you whats going on cause I sure don't I find his humour sometimes annoying but can't we all be like that sometimes. Like I said it's great to have a bit of humour in the commentary, so please don't knock the guy down unless you've had as much training or can do as good a job as him.
Humour is absolutely fine, however there is one key component that a commentator must posess - the ability to commentate.

I would be rubbish at commentating, no doubt about it. But that is why I have not applied to do it and, indeed, don't do it.