View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2013, 14:34 (Ref:3294221)   #40
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i gave it a 6 but that was more because i let my expectation run way too high and set myself up for a let down. i think if i watched it in isolation of the quali session a 7 or 8 would have been my score as well.

i thought the race director did a good job in finding all the action and in this day and age of tire, engine, and gearbox conservation i do think that SV and RB winning on a track like this by 17sec (could have bee a lot more) was truly a spectacular sight to see.

you can blame BE, tires, DRS, emasculated tracks, etc etc and i can understand why that lowers peoples' scores but how come no one ever points to the other teams as being pants as the reason?

to be fair some have been hinting at it in other threads, why did Webber chose that strategy and how the other top runners were hoping for rain, and how they set up for rain from quali...quite honestly anyone who could have challenged SV had a bigger problem then the speed of the RB and that is they made lots of incorrect choices all weekend.