View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2007, 14:37 (Ref:1970084)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
So then who's going to win the championship.

Seven races to go then.

Hamilton - 70
Alonso - 68
Massa - 59
Raikkonen - 52

Ferrari have the faster car it seems and we are heading to tracks where Ferrari should be strong Hungary, SPA and Turkey. Will Ferrari now put all their eggs in Massa's basket which will certainly help him because the Mclaren drivers will be taking points from each other. Kimi seems like the fastest guy out there now with the fastest car but surely today's result will hurt him and i feel ultimately has put him out of the running. I personally think it will be Alonso now, Hamilton is under some serious pressure and i think Alonso's experience will tell in the end. All this is ofcourse assuming Macca are still in the championship after Thursday.