View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2017, 09:34 (Ref:3742129)   #77
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But given all of the 'problems' the car has, Sutton has managed to get the car up the front and is a genuine title contender.
They have received a boost adjustment, but every other factor mentioned comes across as whinging just to get a free ticket to the front of the grid.
Sutton has shown that if the chassis is in good order, then it will only be ability keeping the car back.

A lot of things are claimed to be planned over the summer break to fix the problem, ifPlato is not challenging for wins at the next event, then the support within the team must surely come under question?