View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2017, 20:05 (Ref:3743310)   #83
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplodeTheApex View Post
Perhaps Plato can't drive around problems as easily and isn't as adaptable as other drivers?
I think there may be a lot of truth to this statement. Given a car that is dialled in fully, Plato can put in performances that others can't live with.
His problems happen when the car is carrying an issue, which he struggles to understand. This has come across in some of his interviews this year, where the continued strive to find the problem has come across as clutching at straws.

I can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes within the team where their headline driver is not getting results, but the team seem unable to provide resource to find or eliminate the problem.