View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3744921)   #89
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
what about Plato in a Honda Civic ?

he could go to Eurotech so not to face the tall man
I would be amazed if the Neal's allowed a situation where Plato was permitted to drive a car they built and supplied. The deal with Eurotech would probably be dropped instantly, and I can't see Eurotech wanting to be in that situation.
It would also be a hard sell for Plato to portray it as anything other than a customer team of his biggest rival.