Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2021, 09:57 (Ref:4069945)   #941
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
MacKay told the story. Made some errors but often self-corrected anyway. Looking forward to hearing more from him.
I was just surprised when I first heard him early on in FP. I initially thought it was Dario!

On the errors point (like an R&S not competing in P2 - which they got right eventually - I was shouting at the screen), it's all part of it. When you're commentating from memory about past races you'll always make mistakes that the anoraks like us will pick up straight away. It's part of the entertainment....