Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2022, 12:57 (Ref:4117579)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
But from the archives on my phone.

Someone who knows what’s going on in their life and why they can have this color scheme.
there are certain females that would dig that livery, but let's just say they ain't wife material

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Got this one today. Two tone baby blue on top of Gray, with a matching two level topper full of windows. It probably can't haul anything and definitely can't tow anything but it looks sweet.

sent during haircut
I see your Mazda or Isuzu or Dodge or all of the above and raise you this sweet ******* (from the archives), found in the North Ga woods, in its natural place, on blocks, with wood supports. I can smell it from here!

Sent during haircut