Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2010, 16:43 (Ref:2658696)   #1287
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
Interesting things to note from the images on btccpages. Motorbase have gone for the upgraded 2009-spec front splitter, while the car doesn't seem to carry much Airwave branding at the moment. I assume this is a work in progress?
Also note 09-spec bonnet vents. I like the rainbow effect on the front stripes, not sure about the rear wing - looks a little 'gay pride'. I understand there will be less Airwaves branding than last year, but it is a work in progress.

Quote:
WSR running with the white and blue paintjob, with some HM Plant branding on the car.
Either the decal shop was closed when they went to pick up their order or they are in serious trouble. Even the transporter is bare.

Quote:
Pinkney with his black, pink and white paintjob as expected.
Looks awful. Needs some highlighting on the grille to pick out the shape of the car at the front, otherwise it all merges into a big black blob.

Quote:
Team Honda running with Cartridge World logos on the front bumper.
And on rear window. Honda livery looks better in the flesh that I first thought. They've tidied up some of the smaller decals and moved the one from the lower of the rear door which I think helps.