Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2010, 17:00 (Ref:2658704)   #1290
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Fan View Post
Boardman you mean? I think the problem is more getting the engine from SEAT Sport as opposed to entering them into the BTCC.
No, it was definitely Shedden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
From the sound of the wastegate chattering as it headed into Druid, yes it's definitely a turbo.

Seemed really odd hearing the turbo on the Focus and Vectras after all these years of N/A engines.
Do they still sound like touring cars should? I was worried they'd be a bit muted, like the Seat Cupra turbocars were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Either the decal shop was closed when they went to pick up their order or they are in serious trouble. Even the transporter is bare.
I wouldn't worry about WSR. Dick Bennetts wouldn't take the risk to run without the funding being there. Why make a big effort to rebrand the team and change a lot of things when you're still angling for new sponsors who may wish to change the colour scheme drastically? At least they have a nice blank canvas to work from. It could well be like 2004 when they ran the black and silver MG with various different sponsors at every meeting.