Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 11:51 (Ref:3740845)   #99
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I see tons of extra space there, you could camp on the "outside" of the infield, or all around that Daytona logo, or why can't you camp on the lake? Seems like we do that every few years at Petit, just bring a few hay bales.
Yes. House boats. I see my next venture. It'll be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'd love to see the super hi-res of this. Looks like it's 2016, I can allllllllllmost see my rental car. They really should fill in the lake up til that first dock - more camping space and throw a few grandstands/bud party porch in the infield next to the bus stop.
One of the coolest things from my lone visit was sitting on the dock, looking across Lake Lloyd at 1 am watching the cars go through the bus stop. Yeah, it would be better if I was closer but pretty cool!

But you can't view it up close from the infield, to the best of my knowledge.