View Single Post
Old 5 May 2016, 17:02 (Ref:3638865)   #72
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Its a moot point now, but look at my earlier post on this topic. Video from Kyvat's car clearly shows multiple cars slowing and him not. Likely due to a combo of entry to decreasing radius turn four and that the car that was directly ahead of Vettel and the Williams to his left having a slight "moment" and they may have lifted to avoid. I would expect that first lap on cold tires is exactly when you should be expecting odd things to happen. Kyvat just made a two bad mistakes in quick succession. It was likely the last straw for RBR.

I have nothing against Kyvat. As others have said here and in another thread, both he and Verstappen are young and lacking in overall experience. If you are in a top team and unproven, then the spotlight is on you more than maybe others. It might be unfair, but its sink or swim. How Kyvat handles the demotion to STR will define his future F1 career.

Richard
Verstappen's been promoted to RBR and Kvyat's demoted to STR.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124125