Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2017, 22:56 (Ref:3724017)   #58
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Got all of that... so what doesn't the team grow a pair, and share just that?
fair question and a more forthcoming answer might have prevented some of the 'whats really going on' questions but still not sure how much we can infer from a lack of disclosure here imo.

sort of seems like a damned if you do damned if you dont situation though...say too little and it looks like PW is unprepared or afraid of the seat. say too much and it could hurt his chances at a seat down the line if he is perceived to have injury issues.

all he can really do is prove people wrong by doing something special the next chance he gets...that is if he gets another shot.