Old 31 Jan 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3708155)   #7
Richard Duvall
Racer

England
Rochford
Richard Duvall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbyblackx View Post
Lots of changes for me this year. New boyfriend who is keen to flag and a caravan. My first outing with the caravan is at brands at the end off March.

Where do I park up. Please help.
I've been using a caravan the past 5 years. The normal location is the Grey Car Park. Approach via the main entrance and turn left just before the toilet block by the Kentagon. I usually get there Friday evening and on some occasions have dropped the caravan off earlier in the day.

There is no electric hook up provided but a couple of marshals do make a connection with multiple power leads. You can use a generator but don't keep it on too late at night. There are plenty of water taps and sometimes they do lay on a tank for chemical waste. The disabled toilet in the block by the Kentagon is always left open for camper's use and if you're lucky the whole block may be open.

For some big meetings (eg Touring Cars) they open up the "Officials Campsite" which is approached by turning left just before the main entrance and going round behind the hotel.

Happy Caravanning!