View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2001, 20:29 (Ref:82455)   #16
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My god what the hell do I look like? And Vicky just looks petrified...

Well, day three saw Ralf blowing an engine, Montoya in a bad mood, Frentzen spinning, Mika spinning, Irvine stopping, Alesi stopping and numerous other people causing red lights. In fact, I don't remember there ever being so many in one day. *cue hilarious red light joke...*

The weather today was an eclectic mix of sun, snow, sun, snow, rain - I have some hilarious photos which I will put up once they are developed of the BLIZZARD which struck at about 6pm as we waited for drivers - just ask Carrie, whose car I took refuge in. Ta chuck!

Autographs came courtesy of Tony Jardine this morning, and Olivier Panis and Jody Scheckter this evening.

Of course the big news of the day was Burti signing for Prost - at about 3pm someone noticed a different driver going round in the Prost. Mazzacane we thought - until I saw the helmet and said it was Burti. The conclusion we came to was correct - he'd signed with the team. Indeed, our Silverstone mole Carrie had all the inside info, and I will leave her to inform you more.

GOOD LUCK LUCIANO - AND SOD JAGUAR!!! HURRAH!!!

Last edited by Minardi fan; 19 Apr 2001 at 20:30.